Friday 18 May 2012

What I've gleaned so far.....................

Ok, so I'm late with Thing 2, but if there's one thing I've noticed from my browse around other peoples' blogs (from both this year and last year's 23 Things) it's that taking it at your own pace is OK. I'm happy with that, as I'd rather be sure I've fully understood one thing, before I move on to the next (or its advanced features).

I also noticed the number of folks who have re-registered this year, after starting last year. Some did not finish and so are picking it up again, others want to refresh or look in greater details at things they felt they only really grasped the surface of, last year. I can see myself being in that situation too...........

I did notice one blog who took the proverbial out of those who went for standard off the peg screen layouts. I don't think it is appropriate to use this forum to poke fun (even light heartedly) at others. This is a learning environment where we all go at our own pace, and our personal choices are exactly that - personal.

Anyway, good luck to those persevering.........

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree with you about taking the programme at your own pace, also I feel that *what* you write is more important than what colour it is or what template you're using!

    ReplyDelete